Monday, July 27, 2009

The Dump!

This video and dance is for anyone who has ever been at an event where there's dancing. You know what I mean, you're out there on the floor and the dreaded "circle" forms. People are forced to go dance in a circle surrounded by other partiers. Sure, women have it easy. They go into the circle, wiggle around and look sexy, even if they have no idea what they're doing. But if you're a guy, and you can't bring it like Michael Jackson or that kid from "Stomp The Yard," what do you do? You're going to look like a fool no matter what you do, so why not do...

"The Dump"

This dance was fueled, quite possibly, by too much tequila at a friend's wedding in Mexico. Thanks to my co-dancer Dan for looking like an idiot (and by idiot, I mean GENIUS) with me.

Stay tuned for future videos of new dances I've created to help you out!

P.S.- I'm the one in white...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home