Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Twisted Sister

While rocking out to Twisted Sister, on the arena rock channel, for BMMan Jr. this morning, I was reminded of the best use of a song in a movie:

During the scene in Iron Eagle where Dougie Masterson's friends (I forgot what they called themselves, but I'm sure someone who posts on here will...however, if you look it up online, I will be far less impressed), which I think included the kid who played Oliver on the Brady Bunch, run around the Air Force base tricking people into giving them maps and plans and stuff, all while "We're Not Gonna Take It" plays in the background.

Awesome.

6 Comments:

Blogger Boski93 said...

That does beat "Pee Wee's Big Adventure" when the bike chase at the end takes them through a Twisted Sister Video Shoot. I belive for the song "Burn in Hell".

12:19 PM  
Blogger GoodTimesDad said...

Ooooh, nice one, I forgot about that. Twisted Sister and PeeWee Herman is an almost unbeatable combination!

12:32 PM  
Blogger Aimee said...

"Stuck in the Middle With You" during the torture scene in Reservoir Dogs always stands out in my mind as an unforgetable movie/music pairing.

10:11 AM  
Blogger Aimee said...

*Sniff* *Sniff*

It smells like someone has been microwaving fish in here.

2:54 PM  
Blogger Boski93 said...

Come back, you are need Bmman.

3:18 PM  
Blogger f said...

hey, this has nothing to do with this post either, but i'm leaving it here in case you don't check my blog before the show tonight.

yes, there is a Poison onsie, it was $25 in Vegas. If it is not on display, ask for it.

Have fun at the show and let me know how it is.

6:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home