Thursday, December 29, 2005

Morning Arena Rock Thoughts, 12/29/2005

1) I wonder if Vixen’s roadies would scan the crowd looking for hot guys and then give them backstage passes so that Vixen’s members could have their way with those guys.

I realized this morning that I definitely thought that some of Vixen’s songs were sung by Heart. Hmm.

2) Despite my extreme, shall we say, distaste, for all things German, I have to say that The Scorpions rock! I've never heard a Scorpions song I didn't like (that MAY be because most of them sound the same, but hey, when you find something that works, stick with it), and even their cheesy ode to democracy and the falling of the Berlin Wall, "Winds of Change" still holds up as a legitimate rock ballad. And anyone who tells the listener to "hear what my guitar has to say" is alright with me!

1 Comments:

Blogger MMA Media Advantage said...

I feel the same way you do about the Scorpions. "Big City Nights" has replaced "Rock You Like a Hurricane" as my favorite of their tunes.

6:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home