Thursday, December 15, 2005

Pooping At Work

OK, so as I was walking to work the other day, I thought to myself, "You know what? I’m kind of proud of myself because I’ve finally embraced pooping at work."

Now don’t get me wrong, I try to avoid pooping at work like the plague, but I’ve come to accept that sometimes I just can’t hold it in all day and I feel a lot better when I can go.

So there I was, ready to poop. I had to go really bad. So I go into my usual stall (there are two stalls, and one is the handicapped accessible one, which is just way too spacious for a semi-public pooping) and get the toilet-seat all set up with my semi-OCD toilet paper seat covering. Just as I sit down, someone comes in and sits in the next stall!

I hold my breath for a second because I figure maybe he’s just getting some toilet paper to blow his nose, or maybe he’s just pissing. But no, the miscreant sits down and starts to poop. There was no way I could relax enough to go.

To me, that is a far worse breach of bathroom etiquette than standing at a urinal next to someone and looking at them while you’re both peeing. This guy (who shall go nameless, though I suspect I knew who it was) totally violated the rules. At least he finished up before me and left so that way I could poop in peace and relative privacy.

2 Comments:

Blogger d said...

I can't believe you would blog about something so gross.

6:32 PM  
Blogger GoodTimesDad said...

Ha ha ha, I thought you'd appreciate this post!

6:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home